Consumer- and markets insights manager
Together with your team of two analysts it is your mission to turn a multitude of data into high-quality information, insights and recommendations that enable evidence-based decision-making.
Leadership-level position in which you are able to leave your mark and grow your own department. You get the chance to show the relevance and benefits of data and have quick access to the decisionmakers of a large multinational consumer goods company. You are responsible to drive a new innovation roadmap!
The market intelligence team has the following focus areas:
- Consolidate available data sources to provide in-dept market insights
- Observe, analyze and translate consumer behavior and insights
- Gather and analyze consumer feedback across the consumer journey
- Consolidate data to measure the performance of our brands
- Share consumer insights across our organization & facilitate front end innovation initiatives
Together with the team, existing of 2 consumer insights analysts, you will collect and analyze relevant product, market and competitor information to track performance, monitor markets, identify opportunities and help develop products. You identify business partners' needs and use your expertise to deliver strategic advice to colleagues across the business at all levels of seniority.
You are responsible for the following research programs:
- New product development research
- Brand Health
- Market & Retail data
- Competitive intelligence
- Strategic research projects
- Usage and attitude studies for new markets
- Development of Global Research Standards and tools
You report to, Robert Dresen the Marketing Director Europe and are located in our office in Helmond, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in the area of Economy/Marketing;
- Approx. 8 years of working experience in the area of market intelligence and consumer insights in an international matrix environment. Experience with consumer goods is a plus;
- Expertise in research, analysis and big data; you are always aware of the latest technological developments;
- Able to manage projects across departments and engage stakeholders across countries;
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure in a challenging environment, delivering high quality results on time and within budget;
- Love to work in a multi-cultural environment with teams from different regions;
- Self-Starting and result-oriented;
- Driver for change, behave like an entrepreneur and inspires others.
- Good communication skills: inquiring, advising, challenging, presenting and business partnering
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a consumer and markets insights manager position with lots of freedom. You work in an international environment with an international team. You get enabled to leave your mark and build your own function. We offer good working conditions including working from home and 13th month.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers