Brand Experience Manager
You will define the brand positioning strategy for Maxi-Cosi and Quinny in order to create a distinctive place and value in the consumer’s mind. Achieving differential advantage from the competitors and developing and increasing brand awareness and brand value associations are key in this position. You will define what the brands wants to achieve and what Maxi-Cosi & Quinny wants to mean to their target consumer. Besides this you will analyze and align our brand strategy with the reason of the consumer for buying and using our brand.
As Brand Experience Manager you will be responsible for creating an umbrella brand platform on a Global level. You will validate this umbrella platform for the local markets. If needed you will make small regionally adaptions for the regional consumer needs. By disseminating the brand value towards the organization and consumers you will drive the business growth globally. In this role you will report to the Marketing Director and you will manage a group of brand communication specialists, digital content specialists and fashion designers, based in NL. The role is based in Helmond, NL.
As Brand Experience Manager you’ll work with many internal as well as external teams and stakeholders. Your main responsibilities include:
- Define brand guidelines for all the touch points of the consumer.
- Brand guidelines, from advertising to in-store brand performance.
- Global campaign plan(brand image, products) through all consumer’s touch points (on-line tools/social media, media, in-store).
- Align consumer insight and consumer need on a global level with the offer of our product range.
- Develop with the design/styling team the collection and accessory range
- Develop with the interactive team on-line strategies and tools.
- Lead the work with external agencies of communication, advertising, PR, trade marketing and social media.
You are curious, full of energy and open to new ideas. We don’t want you to sit back and follow trends; we want you to claim your place. Challenge the conventions. Blow us away with your communication and creative skills.
But before we invite you here, we’d like to check a couple of things. You have:
- Master’s degree in marketing;
- At least 6 years of relevant marketing experience in an international (matrix) environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must as you will develop, write and manage marketing content in English;
- Expertise in social media and digital strategy; Creative thinker and always aware of the latest technological developments;
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure in high pressure environment and deliver on time and within budget;
- Experience with premium consumer brands;
- Experience in managing a team of specialists;
- Self-starter, confident with drive, lots of energy and the ability to work independently;
- Willingness to travel and work cross-border and across cultures;
Did you tick all the boxes? And do you want to be part of a dynamic team that sets the tone? Send us your Curriculum Vitae and a motivational letter (both in English).
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to apply and grow along with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.