To strengthen our German sales team even further, we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Brand Coach. Do you have retail-and/or Fashion experience, and would you like to work as a Brand coach for a leading company like Dorel? Would you like to play an important role in the growth of our brands like Maxi Cosi, Quinny and safety first in Germany?
The brand coach is responsible for taking care of our retailers as well as our consumers. You are responsible for all product training, demonstrations and (visual) merchandising at our strategic and Key Accounts with the goal to increase sales.
The brand coach is the link between the sales department and our retailers and consumers. You will be an important part of a dynamic, open, flexible, and positive team that is busy growing our brands.
- Implementing and executing product training programs at stores with the focus on the South of Germany / North of Switzerland;
- Briefing store employees and retailers on the Dorel product collection range and the visual merchandising of stores according to Dorel Standards.
- Ensuring that the Dorel product collection in stores remains up to date; and is placed based on visual merchandising instructions.
- Preparing, conducting and evaluating store visits according to established standards aimed at our brand campaigns and promotions.
- Act as a link between the Key Account Manager and retailers by proactively providing input on developments in the market & trends.
- Selling our retailers (demo days), demonstrations at fairs and events according to the sales strategy and standards of Dorel.
The brand coach reports to Tobias Wilke, Head of Strategic Accounts in Germany.
- You are fluent in English and German; applications need to be in English;
- You are a people-oriented person; involved, listening and communicative.
- You have excellent presentation skills and you love teaching people different ways to do things better;
- You are organized, prepared, expect questions and you have the solution ready.
- You are energetic and have an entrepreneurial attitude.
- You are involved. When you get involved in something “you’re in it to win it” you see obstacles as challenges. and you are always open to a challenge.
- You like being on the road. You move easily within the region of your market.
- You will be available during weekends for demo days and fairs on average 2 day a month.
- You have a driver’s license and live in the South Germany/Switzerland region.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a hands-on Brand coaching position with lots of responsibility in which you are the go-to person for your region. You are an important part of pushing our Sales organization to the next step.
You work remote/hybride in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home, company car and bonus scheme.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers