Assistant Manager - eCommerce Digital Marketing (Contract)
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX: DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile's powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, Cosco, Bebe Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 8,900 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide.
We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base, allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
Dorel Juvenile is seeking an individual to join our eCommerce business for a short-term contract assignment as part of our Consumer Engagement group at our Foxboro, MA location to help drive the eCommerce growth strategy for the U.S. This is an important role responsible for driving sales and profit across our eCommerce sales channels, including: DTC, online marketplaces, and eTail accounts (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com).
The Assistant Manager, eCommerce Digital Marketing will have a passion for digital marketing and analytics. The ideal candidate will have strong e-commerce advertising skills and ability to manage agencies in order to drive growth and strong ROI.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer who can multitask across multiple facets of e-commerce marketing. Candidate should be comfortable with and have a strong understanding of paid media via social and search advertisements on multiple platforms like Google, Facebook, and/or Amazon.
It is important that the Assistant Manager, eCommerce Digital Marketing has a proven ability to work cross-functionally. This individual will be the point person for digital advertising strategy and will need to communicate with members of multiple teams. Candidate should be comfortable analyzing and manipulating data from various sources. This position will report directly the Manager of E-Commerce Analytics in Foxboro, MA.
- Track and support digital marketing spend across multiple brands for top eCommerce sales channels, such as Amazon and DTC.
- Assist in developing omni-channel advertising strategy to drive sales and increase customer lifetime value.
- Support relationship with digital advertising agencies by helping to create campaign details and drive overall performance. Attend regular meetings to discuss campaign performance, asset development, promotional tactics and creative ways to boost sales.
- Work closely with the digital agency and internal creative teams to guide content development for social and digital channels, using best practices for the channel, while ensuring content is on brand, consistent in look and feel across channels, and write light copy that embodies our brand and stands out from the competition.
- Regularly monitor and report on relevant advertising performance metrics in Google Analytics and other reporting tools. Proactively make campaign optimizations to boost ad-driven sales.
- Track and analyze Amazon marketing performance via various internal and external reporting tools. Complete ad-hoc analysis as requested or for special test & learn opportunities.
- Under direction from eCommerce management, coordinate with Sales, and Marketing teams to align budget with goals and product launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience with digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook ads, AMS)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail & on-time execution of commitments
- Must be detail oriented with a bias towards action (self-starter) and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Track record of prioritizing and successfully delivering multiple initiatives on-time
- Ability to work within a team, as well as independently with limited supervision
- Eager/fast learner
- Intermediate to Expert level Excel skills, with a comfort level building & maintaining Pivot Tables and creating graphs
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers