Amazon Support Specialist (Temp)
To strengthen the Amazon team, we are looking for a hardworking and ambitious support specialist to assist with the day to day management of our Italian and Spanish accounts to deliver continued growth in these markets.
This is a temporary position until August 2021 with a possibility for extension. In this position you can work remote from anywhere in Europe.
Support the local Amazon Key Account manager and work with the Amazon team to ensure the smooth running of the local accounts.
The Amazon Support Specialist will report to the ES & IT Amazon Key Account Manager. You will be part of the Amazon Business Unit, responsible for supporting all aspects of the day to day management of Amazon Italy and Spain. Location is flexible.
Your main responsibilities as an Amazon Support Specialist are:
- Work closely together with the local Key Account Manager to ensure the smooth running of the account
- Work collaboratively with the Amazon Advertising specialist to deliver best in class digital marketing performance
- Work closely together with the Amazon content team to ensure the content is correct, optimized and fully up to date. Provide and check translations.
- Work closely together with the supply chain and forecaster to ensure stock availability.
- Work closely together with retailer care managing Amazon orders.
- Work with business support with Price & EAN Discrepancy
- Invoice Cost. Update Vendor and upload on M3 the new price lists agreed by KAM
- Update the country Asin list
- Fill in/check the NLF for all new launches using the updated keywords
- Check linking of variations. Linking only active asins by color or style, working with AVS/Chime to remove obsolete/oos asins from variation
- Manage promotions set up (enrolling items + support agreed by KAM in Vendor Central; checking ®istering invoices in Accrual file)
- Manage and updates accruals and share the monthly accrual with KAM
- Check Amazon Chargebacks Receive Related (SIOC) sharing with KAM if SIOC chargebacks are charged as they have to be waived
- SIOC: enroll the template for all EU countries 2 weeks after launching NPI
- Manage PQV Notification sharing the e-mail with M3 users
- Manage Price discrepancy opening a dispute on Vendor/asking to M3 users to issue a credit Note
- Manage Andor-Corn replying to the Vendor Case providing the best answer and solution
- Actively share ideas for improvement with Amazon team and colleagues
- IDQ report: check and proactively act to improve quick wins
- B2R: enroll B2R for new launches and recovered shortages
- Net Sales: provide to KAM an analysis on weekly orders
In this role your work in the Amazon team reporting to Niels Aben, Director E-commerce.
- Hands-on and structured.
- Detailed and in depth analysis are second nature
- Great organisational skills. You will be expected to manage your own agenda and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Vendor Central, M3, & Merchantwords is highly preferred
- Fluent English language (written and spoken) - Spanish and Italian are highly preferred
- Excellent Excel Skills, Power BI preferable
- Team player, you will work closely with the whole business unit
- High standards, we strive for excellence
Are you ready to grow with us?
Do you want to create an excellent online Amazon shopping experience and help us reach our ambitious Amazon commercial targets, for our biggest account in Europe?
An Amazon Support Position with lots of freedom in an international environment with an international team. At Dorel Juvenile Europe, growth is all that matters. We create innovative products and services for growing children. We enable you to truly exceed your own (and our) expectations. We offer great working conditions and even better colleagues. Want to work from home? Be our guest!
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees, you included, are directly involved in everything we do. From research and design to marketing! Our strong brands include Maxi-Cosi, Bébé comfort, Quinny and Safety 1st and can be found in over 80 countries! Are you going to help us fulfil our ambitions?
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers