Accounts Payable (M/F), Vila do Conde
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
The Accounts Payable is responsible for coordinating and performing a broad range accounts payable duties and clerical/support/reception functions in the department. Ensures that requests for information and services are accurately responded to, in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Matching invoices to packing slips and purchase orders.
- Getting approvals on invoices that do not have packing slips.
- Entering invoices into the system.
- Printing A/P checks.
- Audit and process credit card bills.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Filing of A/P invoices and checks.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Mid-Higher education working and thinking level with >2 year experience.
- Mother Language French and (mandatory) to have fluency on English.
- Focused on- and executing part of a specialism, where fewer variables have to be taken into account.
- More reactive than proactive. Asks questions quicker, solves a few small problems independently and looks to the familiar solutions first.
- Able to make decisions that quickly lead to the best possible solution within the procedures. Excellent (practical) problem solving skills.
- Able to anticipate and handle ad-hoc disruptions in the regular workflow. Understands the consequences of his/her actions.
- Able to gather information, organize, arrange and plan concrete business.
Please send us your resume in English!
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.