Accountant Poland (temporary)
To strengthen our European finance team, we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Accountant for Poland. Do you have a financial background, great eye for detail and would like to work for a listed company? And would you like to play an important role in the growth of Dorel Juvenile?
This is a temporary position due to maternity leave and the initial duration will be 1 year with the probability of extension.
As accountant, you are responsible for the financial administration of our Polish company.
As accountant you support the financial processes for our Polish entity. You are involved, pro-active and you want to perform your tasks carefully and correctly. Tasks include:
- Reconciliation of balance sheet,
- Reconcile Bank Statements,
- Verification of accounting documents and their processing,
- Post General Ledger journal entries,
- Maintain Fixed Assets ledger,
- Provide data and analysis for audit reasons,
- Reconcile differences in Intercompany declarations,
- Prepare corporate reports,
- Perform accounting operations in Record to Report Area (General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Intercompany, etc.) with high quality and efficiency (daily and Month End Close activities),
- complete accounting processes for legal entities (Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Inventory, Intercompany, Treasury),
- Prepare VAT declaration.
Preferred location for this role is our Polish office in Sosnowiec. In this role you report to Jan Holland, Finance Manager Europe.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or economics.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in Finance/ Accounting roles preferably in an international company.
- Experience in General Ledger Accounting/ Intercompany/ PTP/RTR,
- Experience in using accounting systems (IBM controller, will be an asset),
- You are fluent in Polish and have full working proficiency in English.
- You can work cross-border, but frequent travel is not part of the job.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a hands-on financial accounting position with lots of responsibility in which you are the go-to person for our Polish entity. You are an important part of pushing our financial organization to the next step.
Finance is well represented in our management board by the CFO, so the financial agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers